Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The ultimate workout playlist

I've done it! I've created the ultimate workout playlist. This bad boy is years in the making but last night as I was completing my 30 minutes on the elliptical, I realized that all of my downloading, adding, subtracting, Google-ing and shuffling had paid off. I found the perfect compilation of songs to work out to.

Disclaimer: I'm one of those people who like inspiration while working out. I'm not into rap nor do I need a decent beat. I like the lyrics to motivate me.

Without further ado, here is my ultimate workout playlist:

1. All the Above - Maino featuring T-Pain
2. Fall Down - will.i.am featuring Miley Cyrus
3. Work Hard, Play Hard - Wiz Khalifa
4. My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
5. Survivor - Destiny's Child
6. Beautiful Every Time - Lee Brice
7. Brave - Sara Bareilles
8. The Man - Aloe Blacc
9. Roar - Katy Perry
10. Airplanes - B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams
11. Ashes - Embrace
12. Change - Taylor Swift
13. Defying Gravity - Wicked
14. Stronger - Kanye West
15. Heart of a Champion - Nelly

1 comment: