Friday, March 21, 2014

What I'm feeling Fridays!

I decided to launch a new feature this week in honor of reaching 6,000 page views! Each Friday from here on out, I will list a few things that I'm currently into. It can be anything... from clothes to candy to styles to books to ideas!

So, with that said, I present the first What I'm feeling Friday!

1. Jean Jackets - With Spring in the air, I tore out my jean jacket from the depths of my closet. Although Spring has been put on hold in Rochester, back in Indy, temps were inching up thru the forties and fifties. I love my jean jacket. It can be worn with any outfit; dress, leggings, slacks. Just try to avoid the Canadian Tuxedo... no jean on jean!

2. Watch What Crappens podcast - Anything I say about this podcast cannot do these guys justice. They are absolutely hilarious. They basically make commentary on everything on Bravo including the Real Housewives franchises and other reality shows. They are just downright funny. Take a listen!

3. Life As I Know It's Facebook page! Taking another step at becoming more official! Make sure to click LIKE!


No comments:

Post a Comment