Thursday, March 27, 2014

Progress is being made!

I wanted to give everyone an update about my blog:

As many of you know, I recently hit 6000 page views (this is since the beginning of my, which ultimately started the summer of 2013). Since the beginning of 2014, which is when I started taking blogging more seriously and publishing 2 to 3 posts a week, I have had just over 3000 page views! So I guess that means I'm averaging 1
000 page views per month. I'm giddy.

I've been getting a lot of positive feedback and support. I thought blogging would be something that I did as a hobby while I worked a 9 to 5. But when I lost my job, I realized this is something that I could do full time!

I haven't made a penny of off this blog yet. I'm spending my time researching, networking, and reading a TON of other blogs to figure out how I want to design and brand what I write about.

In the meantime, I wanted to give you a heads up on what to expect in the coming weeks and months!

*I plan on changing the name of my blog from "Life As I Know It" to something different. Potential names are starting to surface, and I'm really excited about it!

*I am working on a complete re-design. My knowledge is limited in this realm, but fortunately I have some good friends who know what they are doing and have offered their help.

*I have also decided to launch something supplemental to my blog, but my lips are sealed on this one! :)


In any case, thanks, as always, for reading! I would love to hear your feedback, so feel free to contact me.

My email is: ericarath11@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment