Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pet Peeves

Updated January 7th.

A common symptom of any sickness I have is a major amount of irritation. As I come down with my first cold of 2014, I am reminded of those things that just bother the bejeasus out of me.

1.  Nuts in ice cream
2.  Sweater dresses
3.  Fruit in dessert
4.  Flipping candy in your mouth 
5.  Having no toilet paper
6.  Using the wrong form of "your/you're", "to/too/two", "are/our", etc.
7.  Perfectionists
8.  The feeling of overeating
9.  Unanswered texts
10.  Hang nails
11.  Knock off Coach bags
12.  Andrew Zimmerman
13.  People talking to me with my headphones in
14.  People not talking to me cause I have headphones in and just staring instead
15.  Having an unread notification on my phone
16.  When fans/journalists/announcers/etc. of sports teams make reference to "we" or "us". ie: "We did our best." You're on the team? Must have missed that.


No comments:

Post a Comment