Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This time of year comes early in Virginia!!

Spring has sprung! Thank you Virginia!

I am sorry for those of you still in New York where the weather will continue to be dismal until... well, it's pretty much always dismal.

Spring time is the best. Not only is it flip-flop weather, but I can enjoy a nice breeze from outside without getting frostbite. The only thing I hate about this time of year, besides the massive amounts of allergies that swells up my tongue, is that I cannot really enjoy it because of work.

I work from home, so I rarely wear anything besides pajamas. I NEVER wear makeup, throw my hair up wet and if I wear a bra, it's a special day.

But this weather, this warmth and sunshine, makes me want to dress up, go somewhere and enjoy every last ray of sunshine until it's bedtime (and bedtime in my adult years seems to get earlier and earlier these days).

Happy spring everyone! Enjoy the pollen and sneezes, and let your dogs frolic outside. More importantly remember summer will be here soon enough (and summer brings changes that I cannot wait for!!).



No comments:

Post a Comment