Friday, April 25, 2014

What I'm Feeling Friday



It's April 25 and it feels like mid-March. I'm ready for consistent warm weather already! Geesh!


Last weekend we had a wonderful surprise party for my Grandpa's 75th birthday. It was great to see him celebrate with pretty much the entire town of Scottsville. We then got together for Easter Sunday at my grandparents'. It's always nice to catch up with family and see how much the little cousins have grown up. I was also happy to spend some quality time with Dave, who came for a visit. He is busy with school and police officer tests so it was nice to stop time for a minute and enjoy our time together.

This Friday, I'm feeling....

God's Not Dead

Dave and I took a chance on the movie God's Not Dead. Since it was the Easter season, we felt it was more than appropriate. Though the acting was a little suspect, the message of the movie was refreshing. There are so many stories in the news about people being shut down or fired or worse because they might believe something that is not considered 'mainstream.'. The movie voiced the message of standing up for what you believe in, whether it be religious, political, moral, etc. I would recommend the movie to those who are looking for something challenging or something spiritual. It certainly makes you think!


Old school music - Elton John

My parents would argue this isn't exactly 'old school', but I've been listening to Tiny Dancer and Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters on repeat.


Sorority sisters!

This weekend I'm looking forward to catching up with old friends at Delta Phi Epsilon Alumni Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment